Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAXX Files not mirroring properly PLZ HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAXX Files not mirroring properly PLZ HELP!

Using MAXX version 2.40 with CF cards San Disk Extreme 16G and 32G 60MB/s. The Files are not mirroring properly in both the CONTINUOUS and ON mode in the Recorder. It mirrors half the files.
    This is extremely upsetting and not the first time this happened to me in the old software version as well. The recorder is about 3 years old and I have been taking good care of it, even sent it to zaxcom a couple month ago for a full tune up.

I was told I should use a slower card but this is not acceptable as I am given cards on set that have different speed.

I am constantly working and this makes me look very unprofessional, PLEASE HELP!

Not all cards work with Zaxcom products (Identical issue have other recorder manufacturers). Transcend 133x cards is the way to go

https://www.amazon.com/Transcend-32G.../dp/B0012Q2PD6

In other hand the mirror in Maxx is terrible, need a complete workaround

Comment

Thanks for the note, might need to sell it then.

Comment

This has happened to me on all versions using approved media. Sent unit in and couldn't find problem.
        Only use ZaxConvert now.

Comment

i have the same problem: Using MAXX version 2.40 with CF cards San Disk Extreme 64GB 120MB/s (mirror continuos and ON); MAXX stamp the WAVE files in the first folder only!
          It's a very annoying thing..

Comment

Working...
          X