Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tape/Mono output only Pre-fader?

Hi,

I recently noticed that I am unable to feed the Tape/Mono output with anything else than pre-fader signals. This is quite a problem for my next job, and I would like to know if it's a regular specification, a software thing, or a user mistake.

In the Tape/Mono bus assignment page, when I tick a crosspoint I see a cross (which is usually the symbol for post-fader routing), but it is pre-fader. And no way to get anything else, even when pressing the star key before or during...

Any suggestion to solve this?

I am using software v2.36

Thanks a lot,
    Breezanil

Wht happens if you route an output bus?

Comment

Hi Jack,

Well when I route an output bus to Mono/Tape out, it behaves following my routing parameters in the Output Bus Assign page.
      I mean :
      When my input 1 is assigned pre-fader to Output Bus 1, then I assign this same bus to mono/tape out, I have a pre-fader behaviour.

When my input 1 is assigned post-fader to Output Bus 1, then I assign this same bus to mono/tape out, I have a post-fader behaviour.

This seems quite logical.

But I'd like to route an input or several inputs directly to the mono/tape out and be able to chose whether it is pre or post-fader.

Any idea?

Still running 2.36 and forgot to mention that I have done a factory reset before those tests.

Thank you all.

Comment

I also would like to see a choice X or P like the output bus.. I have been doing some small live audio/video to periscope / Facebook corporate events.
        I mix 2 up to 6 mics to the streaming box AND a PA system.. I have been using a Mackie mixer for this ( all is well with the world). But now they want to do some very portable hits & I would like the option to use my Maxx for this & feed a DC portable Speaker for PA with a post feed out the mono or tape out... Pre is not good for this
        Hope this could be doable. Thx. Don S

Comment

Working...
        X