X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L C
    replied
    -- Howy

Thanks for the feedback during NAB. I followed your suggestion of loading a music file onto my CF card along with the bin file (used a 64 GB card; apparently size doesn't matter).

Firmware installed without a glitch. All good.

Many thanks!

LC

Leave a comment:

• L C
    replied
    -- Richard

Thanks for post.

Can anyone else confirm card capacity requirements? All my CF cards are much larger than suggested and I'll need to order a 4GB card if this is the case.

Also, any idea why larger cards worked in the past and not now?

LC
    Last edited by L C; 04-15-2016, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• r.paterson
    replied
    You need to use a small capacity cf card ie 4gb..richard

Leave a comment:

• L C
    replied
    -- Jack

Thanks for your reply. I've followed your instructions. No change. I also tried using a different CF card, even reinstalling firmware v. 2.32. Still nothing.

The only thing I can think of since my last update is that I have installed Apple El Capitan on my computer (currently 10.11.4) and it has a newly rewritten Disk Utility (used to format disks). Maybe this is the culprit.

Have you tested the firmware update after formatting a disk using the new Mac OS?

Any other suggestions?

LC
    Last edited by L C; 04-14-2016, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Norflus
    replied
    Try formating in maxx then in the computer then putting the software on the card

Leave a comment:

• L C
    started a topic Firmware Update Issue

Firmware Update Issue

Trying to update from 2.32 to 2.34.

I've upgraded the firmware numerous times before (I'm not new to the process)óno issues.

Have downloaded the latest update twice. Attempted to install seven (7) times. I keep getting an error that says "NO FILE FOUND ON CARD".

I've formatted the CF card "FAT" in my computer (updates never worked for me formatting the card in the recorder). I also tried with eFat, just to try. Nothing.

Suggestions?

LC
Working...
X