Nomad update and other stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomad update and other stuff

I want to wish everyone a very happy holiday. I am pleased to report that out current version of Nomad software 4.45 is very solid. We continue to make changes based on your feedback and I welcome any suggestions from you to help us make our products better. 2012 was a great year for us and I hope to come out with many new products in the future that will make your jobs easier and the quality of your recorded sound better.

We will soon have a testimonial area on the forum and I hope that any stories of how our gear made a difference in your daily activities could be posted. As always we need to make sure that non Zaxcom customers are made aware of what can be done with a Zaxcom system. Any postings to other forums that you participate in are always welcome.

Thank you to all or our customers. We cannot do it without you and we will work hard to increase the value of your gear with new features and earn your respect and future business.

Best Wishes for the new year.

Glenn

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

Hi Glenn, is there plan to put all the goody from nomad to Deva series? Like remember mirror setting, file name in scene take?

Comment

Have have learned that it is better to suprise then to promise.

Glenn

Comment

Merry Christmas Glenn and all at Zaxcom Towers. May the New Year be as surprising as 2012. Keep up the good work.

Comment

All the best holiday wishes of Peace and Happiness to my friends at Zaxcom.

John Blankenship, CAS

Comment

Working...
          X